In total, the hotel accommodation consists now of 26 tastefully decorated rooms with a total of 54 beds, after new rooms were added by the middle of 2010.
The old 13 rooms are fully equipped with en-suite facilities, the old wooden floors have been retained and restored, complimenting the elegant flair of the subtle yet simple decor. A wheelchair-friendly room as well as a family room (sleeping 4) add up to a bed capacity of 28 at the old hotel structure.
By the end of July 2010 another reshaping milestone has been achieved. On the adjacent property eight additional rooms were built augmenting the overnight capacities to 26 rooms and 54 beds.
- secure parking;
- Bahnhof Hotel Aus offers various day tours and an unforgettable "Sundowner Drive";
- free wireless ADSL Internet;
- friendly staff conveys the personal touch for which the Bahnhof Hotel is widely known for;
- landing strip for "fly-in" guests with pick-up;
- traditional music and songs performed by the local personal;