“Orange House” is a self-catering unit situated on a hill overlooking the small settlement of Aus.
Although separate it still forms part of the Bahnhof Hotel`s accommodation complex in the centre of town.
The self-catering house has two individual rooms each with mosquito nets, fan and en-suite shower, toilet and build in cupboards. Furnished lounge and dining room with TV and a bouquet of DSTV channels to choose from. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary appliances and utensils for self-catering.
The sheltered porch and “braai area” behind the kitchen allows for some outside recreation with a birds eye view of the surroundings and within walking distance of the Hotel.
There is ample and secure parking available on the same property. The house is ideal for exclusive use by a family or group of four friends. An additional mattress for one person can be arranged for on request.
- secure parking;
- Bahnhof Hotel Aus offers various day tours and an unforgettable "Sundowner Drive";
- free wireless ADSL Internet;
- friendly staff conveys the personal touch for which the Bahnhof Hotel is widely known for;
- landing strip for "fly-in" guests with pick-up;
- traditional music and songs performed by the local personal;